Real Estate Maintenance Manager
Location: Puebla, MX.
Annual Salary: $1,080,000.00 – $1,200,000.00
About the client:
National real estate developer.
• Management, Architecture or Civil Engineering Degree;
• Advanced English;
• Knowledge of MS Office;
• 4+ years of experience coordinating maintenance activities for large residential/commercial properties.
• Coordinate and oversee the correct maintenance of the facilities;
• Safeguard the urban quality and image of real estate development;
• Maintenance management: budget and costs;
• Establish negotiations with the different service providers (gardening, plumbing, electricity).
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code DMMO – 1423.