Location: Guanajuato, MX.
Annual Salary: 1,080,000.00 – 1,560,000.00 MXN.
About the client:
National real estate developer
• Civil or Industrial Engineering or related;
• Master Degree in Business Administration or Project Management;
• Advanced English;
• 3+ years of experience managing construction projects (expansion and development);
• Good command of budgeting and legal procedures.
• Manage the opening and operative continuity of the projects to ensure the commercialization, urbanization and liberation of the polygons of the allocated site;
• Manage the financial budget of the designated operation;
• Process and supervise federal, state and municipal authorizations / permits during the project’s start, operation and termination;
• Follow up on the fulfillment of the goals of commercialization;
• Monitor the selection of suppliers (contractors) and the supply of products and services;
• Follow up on the coordination, supervision and execution of urbanization processes.
• Coordinate the conformation and delivery of condominium regimes for each development;
• Coordinate the payment of taxes for each project or property purchased.
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code DMMO – 1428.