Annual salary: 585,000.00 MXN yr
Location: Puebla, Puebla
About our client:
Company in the construction sector.
• Accauntant or Finance Bachelor Degree;
• MBA (desirable);
• Treasury Expertease, Information Income and Outcome System;
• Managing bank accounts, budget and forecasting.
• Advanced Excel.
• Perform banking activities;
• Maintain communication with banks;
• Coordinate treasury operations;
• Controlling the movement of capital company;
• Manage and develop cash flows;
• Supervision of bank accounts and balances in them;
• Ensure investment balances and daily monitoring thereof;
• Supervise and plan checks;
• Knowledge in trust funds;
• Negotiation of credit lines;
• Negotiation with banks;
• Investment Management;
• Management of electronic banking;
• Manage multiple accounts.
If you are interested in our vacancies, please apply directly to the www.mbchunting.com page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code DMLO – 1275.