- Fecha: 21 Sep 2016
- Categorías: Finanzas e Impuestos, Logistica y Cadena de Suministro, Otras Vacantes
Senior Tax Accountant
Location: Puebla, Pue.
Annual Salary: Confidential
About the client:
Important company dedicated to construction services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountability, Administration, Finance or related, Master’s Degree is a plus;
• 5+ years of experience as a tax accountant;
• Extensive knowledge of tax laws.
• Analyze and interpret accounting and financial information for decision-making;
• Develop tax strategies;
• Elaborate financial statements and tax reports;
• Elaborate annual fiscal budgets for projects in the short, medium and long term;
• Analyze and control risks and implications;
• Implement controls for accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets as part of the fiscal strategy.
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code DMMO – 1363.