Location: Puebla, Puebla
Earnings: 1,300,000.00 – 1,560,000.00 MXN
About our client: Automotive company dedicated to the production of structural parts.
• Leads new product and modification projects;
• Ensures the respect of the three main project drivers: cost, timing and quality, according to the automotive industry standards;
• Is in charge of the projects from the kick off to product launch in the plant, using APQP process to assure that the project meets both customer and business objectives for cost, quality, delivery and performance;
• Develops project plans (project scope, timelines, cost, resources, risk, quality, communications and procurement); then leads and deploys overall project timing to the team;
• Conducts regular project team meetings and ensures that the teams are accountable for their deliverables and timelines; and manages risk escalation and resolution;
• Supports Customer meetings and all functional discussions with customers;
• Manages and tracks all prototype phases A, B, C including PPAP, followed by ramp up tracking;
• Prepares minutes/action plans following meetings in order to ensure all parties are appraised of progress at all time;
• Observes and practices all applicable company policies and procedures to ensure the correct compliance;
• Visits automotive customers to understand their technical challenges and to work together with the advanced engineering teams of our customers;
• Performs other special assignments as required.
• Bachelor`s Degree in Engineering;
• Minimum experience of 5 years, preferably in the automotive industry as supplier;
• Excellent command of English;
• Good command of German;
• Good handling of the MS Office Package – ERP / SAP;
• Development of project plans;
• Control of the three key factors: cost, time and quality;
• Knowledge and application of the Quality Systems TS 16949 and ISO 14000;
• Knowledge and application of APQP and PPAP.
If you are interested in the vacancy, visit our page www.mbchunting.com and send your resume to karimegodinez@mbchunting with the code DKGO – 1323.