Location: Puebla, Pue.
Annual Salary: 480,000.00 – 600,000.000 MXN
About the client:
German auto parts company.
• Industrial Engineering or related;
• Advanced English;
• 5+ years of experience within the automotive industry (metal mechanic);
• Experience working with Core Tools;
• Knowledge of welding processes: TIG, MIG, MAG, resistance, laser and brazing.
• Implement improvements to the means of production, allowing the reduction of productive costs;
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the productive processes;
• Elaborate the FMEA (AMEF), plan of control and lay-out for productive processes;
• Manage information of the assembly lines to generate the performance indicators of the department;
• Control the updates on the system for spare parts and consumables to support the production process in the involved areas;
• Establish the needs of machinery and equipment according to the production requirements;
• Stop production in case of quality and safety problems that require immediate correction of the causes in conjunction with the areas involved.
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com or send your CV to email@example.com with the reference code DMMO – 1418.