- Fecha: 27 Sep 2016
- Categorías: >2,000,000 MXN, Ingenierías, Otras Vacantes
Salary: 1,950,000 – 2,340,000 Yr
About the client
Lean Manufacturing Company is looking for a Plant Manager, responsible for the management and coordination of the assembly plant operations.
• Capacity planning, cycle times, productivity improvement, on-time delivery, lead time reduction, production to plan, quality of product, continuous improvement, cost-reduction, lean implementation;
• Assists in the development of the operation plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of operations to ensure that products confirm to established customer and company quality standards;
• Formulates and recommends operation policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation;
• Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce costs; manages the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of production standards;
• Manages and implements the inventory control system and manages processes consistent with company policies and objectives;
• Manages and implements the process control and preventive maintenance systems to ensure high and predictable levels of output;
• Leads and/or participates in quality and efficiency programs;
• Provides leadership in the design and implementation of information systems designed to support customers and operations;
• Conducts regular reviews of controls, processes, and results; provides reports to the senior management as requested;
• Is responsible for all team staff, including professional development and performance review;
• Continually improves safety records by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes; maintains and improves housekeeping in all areas;
• Maintains individual skills keeping up to date with latest production and production management concepts;
• Performs other special assignments as required.
• Bachelor`s Degree in Welding or Manufacturing Engineering;
• Technical Knowledge of ABB & KUKA Machinary;
• Minimum 5 years in an automotive manufacturing environment as supplier and three years of supervisory/managerial experience;
• Good English, Good German (Desirable);
• MS Office Package, ERP / SAP;
• Knowledge and application of the Quality Systems TS 16949 and ISO 14000.
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com and send your CV to email@example.com with the reference code DCVI – 1322.