Location: Puebla, MX
Annual Salary: $420,000.00 – $480,000.00 MXN
About our client:
Canadian company dedicated to the design, manufacturing and maintenance of molds.
• Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
• 5+ years of experience within the automotive industry;
• Knowledge of financial strategies and analysis;
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Manage the areas of treasury, general accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable;
• Establish annual budgets and monthly business review;
• Responsible for the monthly forecast and cash flow;
• Implement processes for setting the standard costs;
• Support the preparation of tax return and transfer price studies with the external firm;
• Elaborate the payroll and benefits;
• Keep financial, tax and legal records and the company assets properly insured.
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code DMMO – 1429.