Location: Querétaro, MX
Annual Salary: $420,000.00 – $480,000.00 MXN
About the client:
Japanese automotive company
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, International Relations, or related;
• Trilingual: Japanese, Spanish and English;
• Good knowledge of Japanese and Mexican culture;
• Experience as an interpreter / translator.
• Act as principal oral translator for the General Director and other foreign team members and consultants during meetings and for presentations and other communications.
• Organize day to day schedules and appointments of the General Director.
• Provide support to senior managers relative to scheduling and preparation of meetings, logistical arrangements, and communications.
• Assist and coordinate with administrative staff on logistical preparations for conference, workshops, meetings and other events.
• Assist in the preparation of official translations of program documents and other communications materials.
• Assist foreign team members with any and all services they and their families may need for setting in and negotiating assistance.
• Doing the back up for other administrative members when it is required.
• Carry out others tasks that may be required by the General Director from time to time.
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref. Code DMMO – 1372.