Location: Puebla, Mexico.
Annual Salary: 390,000.00 – 455,000.00 MXN.
About the client:
German Company within the metal-mechanic sector, focused in the production of stamping parts for the Automotive sector specifically for premium lines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, International Relations, Foreign Language or related;
• Trilingual: German, Spanish and English;
• Good knowledge of German culture.
• Organize day to day schedules and appointments of the General Director.
• Provide support to senior managers relative to scheduling and preparation of meetings, logistical arrangements, and communications.
• Assist and coordinate with administrative staff on logistical preparations for conferences, workshops, meetings and other events.
• Assist in the preparation of official translations of program documents and other communications materials.
• Assist foreign team members with any and all services they and their families may need for setting in and negotiating assistance.
• Carry out others tasks that may be required by the General Director from time to time.
If you are interested, please apply directly to the www.mbchunting.com or send an email to email@example.com with reference code DKGO – 1406.