Location: Puebla, Mexico
Salary: Commission Scheme.
About the client:
Important Organization dedicated in Corporative Services.
• Bachelor´s Degree in Administration, Marketing, Finances, Human Resources, Engineering.
• 2 years experience in Sales (minimum).
• Indispensable Intermediate – Advanced English.
• Portafolio of Clients, increasing 24/;
• Develop new businesses, identifying potential customers;
• Ensure the sales process and after-sales through monitoring and compliance processes and policies;
• Negotiate commercial terms (payment terms, delivery terms, prices, contracts, etc.) according to the guidelines of the company and / or business;
• Be fully accountable for the sales targets, agreements, profitability, animations and budgets for each country;
• Conduct analyses on business performance, competitors’ activity and sales data;
• Manage the job positions between clients (interns/externs);
• Support Intern áreas.
If you are interested, please apply directly to the www.mbchunting.com page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code DCBA – 1317.