Location: Puebla, Pue.
Annual Salary: 336,000.00 MXN.
About the client:
Institution of higher education focused on business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Intermediate English;
• Good command of Microsoft Office and Microsip;
• Knowledge in tax law;
• 3+ years of experience in the accounting department, preferably in an educational institution.
• Direct manager and operator of accounts payable, accounting and banks.
• Collect, order, control and verify all budget, accounting and financial documentation of the institution.
• Generate the organization’s official and analytical financial statements.
• Calculate the payment of both local and federal taxes, as well as contributions and social benefits of employees.
• Capture information on MICROSIP, checking the validity and association of the documentation.
• Daily closing of budget and accounting information.
• Generate the proposal of payment in MICROSIP and capture it in electronic banking for payment to suppliers.
• Submit the tax information for the audit with the external audit office.
For more information, please visit our website: www.mbchunting.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code DMMO – 1410.